Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I heart faces--Wedding Bells and Just For Fun


Click on either pic to make them bigger!!

For my Wedding picture, is my friend Andi. She wanted "different" pictures for her special day, and I thought this qualified!!



Just for fun is a muccchhhh harder category for me. I take so many pictures of Sydney that I don't know where to begin looking!!
But this is my most recent favorite. There is an elderly gentleman who lives here in the county who makes these hats and baskets BY HAND!!! They are beautiful. And the quality is not to be believed!!
I was shocked to get this because normally she doesn't pose for the camera.



Be sure and head over to I heart Faces blog and check out all of the awesome entries!!
http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is a very different picture for sure : ). Did she love it? And how adorable is your daughter? Just as cute as can be!

June 30, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home