Saturday, April 18, 2009

Here Goes Nothing

I just couldn't wait to jump on the blogging band-wagon. Late I know but you know what they say---better late than pregnant er.....never. Sorry :)

I am first and foremost a Mommy!! And secondly I am a 911 dispatcher. And thirdly a volunteer firefighter. Never a dull moment in any of those fields.

I have one daughter who just recently turned the big 3. She is so precious. I was one of those women who never wanted children. But an "accident" at 26 showed me how wrong I was for that line of thinking.

I live in Southwest Va. with my daughter obviously, and Medic Daddy. And before you ask no we are NOT married. Not likely to ever be married either: much to the dismay of some of our family members.

I hope everyone will bear with me as I start this, mainly because I have no earthly idea what I'm doing. But hopefully I can find some other "Blogging Mamas" who will be gracious enough to lend a hand every now and then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home